Pain Management and Fibromyalgia
Pain Management is a complex and highly individual modality.
Our pharmacists and staff work with the Physician, Nurses
and patient to develop a care plan for each patient. With
over 30 years experience we have treated all types of pain.
Premier Pharmacy Labs compounds Topicals and Transdermal creams
for Pediatrics and Adults, as well as oral and injectable
Free fibromyalgia presentation!
Would you like to attend a FREE patient presentation about
the symptoms and latest treatment options for fibromyalgia?
Check our seminar calendar
for the next presentation date, and reserve your seat today!
Take our Pain Assessment
Do you want to get started right now? Fill out our Online
Pain Screening Form today and one of our staff will contact
you with some of the latest information on the management
of pain and fibromyalgia.
For patients with
joint pain from Arthritis and muscle pain from Fibromyalgia:
These medications are applied directly to the
affected area and release medication where it's needed the
most, where it hurts.
• Ibuprofen 10-20% Transdermal Gel
• Indomethacin 2-5% Transdermal Gel
• Piroxicam 1% Transdermal Gel
• Lidocaine 1-10% Transdermal Gel
• Bupivacaine 1-10% Trandsermal Gel
• Tetracaine 1-10% Trandsdermal Gel
• Baclofen 1-10% Transdermal Gel
• Methyl Prednisone 1-10% Transdermal Gel
• Lidocaine 10% + Prilocaine 10% Trans Dermal Cream
• Amitriptyline 5% + Doxepin 20% Trans Dermal Cream
• Gabapentin 6% -10 % Trans Dermal Cream
• Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs as Trans Dermal
• Ibuprofen 5% Trans Dermal Gel
• Aspirin creams
• Anti-inflammatory and Anesthetic topicals
• Ketoprofen 10%,Cyclobenzoprine 2%,Capsaicin.05% Transdermal